Our ripper attachment has set us apart and made Red Master an industry leader. The way our ripper attaches to the harrow allows for adjusting the ripper to make it more aggressive or nonaggressive. Being able to adjust just the ripper will allow the harrow to stay level and continue to work the ground behind the ripper.
- Cuts into hard-packed areas of dirt and non-base footing sub-level to produce a level surface
- The spring teeth and float pan on the harrow will also provide additional “cush” and consistent leveling to the footing
- Eliminates washboards caused by unevenly packed sub-level
- Ripper Option attaches to the three-point hitch on the Red Master Harrow and tractor three-point
- When attached to the harrow, the tires on the harrow help maintain a controlled ripper tooth depth